Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dear Blogger...

Dear Blogger,

We haven't known each other very long but I thought we were getting on quite well. In the interests of preserving this relationship, I have a few requests.

Please let me post comments on the blogs I visit. My friends work hard for my entertainment and education, the least you can do is allow me the chance to tell them I appreciate it.

Please give me my comments back that people have left on this blog. They tell me that others are reading what I write and let me get to make new friends. Also, I don't have so many comments that I don't notice as soon as you steal them, so give them back and we'll say no more about it.

Finally, please allow me to publish the post that I've been trying to put up all day today. I will try again tomorrow, hopefully by then you will stop telling me that my blog doesn't exist. This does a person's ego NO good.

I'd like to stay friends with you but you have to work with me here Blogger.

Love Sarah

5 comments:

  1. A few people have fallen out with Blogger. Yesterday wasn't a good day and I imagine they lost a lot of custom. I'm currently sitting on a very narrow fence on whether to jump over to wordpress or not after losing comments. People that took the time to reply and who I can no longer respond to. It really wasn't their brightest hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere today that because of their problems Blogger had to roll back to Wednesday afternoon, which meant that it was all Thursday's posts and comments that disappeared (although I can't confirm this).

    That doesn't explain why I had so much trouble trying to post yesterday, but hopefully they've sorted their problems out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had some ups and downs with Blogger! I hope it will behave now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogger where you have to take the good with the bad.

    Nice to meet you. I wish you the best with your aspirations which I share.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talli - I don't want to jinx anything but all seems to be calm now :)

    L'Aussie - welcome. You're right, of course, about taking the good with the bad. I was having a minor meltdown about something and I may have displaced my rage!

    Am off to have a nosey around your blogs now :)

    ReplyDelete

I happily answer all comments on my blog, and by email if it's not a 'noreply' address :-)